1. Implantation bleeding: One of the rare pregnancy symptoms before missed period is implantation bleeding. This occurs in the form of slight bleeding or spotting from your vaginal area when the egg implants itself into your uterus upon fertilization. This usually happens on the 10th or the 11th day after you have conceived and it stops within a day or two.
2. Increase in Cervical Discharge: Depending upon person to person an increase in the cervical discharge can be considered as a rare pregnancy symptoms before missed period. This is because maximum of women experience a higher cervical discharge usually in their 5th of 6th week of pregnancy. By then women usually are aware that they have missed their period or might be under the impression that they might start menstruating soon.
3. Movement in the lower abdomen: Movement in the lower abdomen is another of the rare pregnancy symptoms before missed period. Most women do not actually notice the movement that occurs and usually it does not start occurring until the first trimester. However, most of the women who are very sensitive towards their body movements as well as completely in sync with any kind of slight changes in their body are able to tell this as one of the pregnancy symptoms before missed period.
4. Increase in body temperature: An increase in the normal body temperature is a very hard thing to notice. It still can be listed as one of the rare pregnancy symptoms before missed period. Usually after the egg has been planted in the uterus the body temperature goes high to allow for proper fertilization and implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterus. This might be higher for some women compared to others since the rise in body heat depends on the normal body temperature of that particular woman. For women who are aware that they are trying to conceive, they keep a tab on their body temperature from time to time and might be able to tell this as one of the pregnancy symptoms before missed period, but for others who do not keep a check on their temperature, unless the body heat really rises, it is difficult to tell.
5. Montgomery’s tubercles: Montgomery’s tubercles are one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms before missed period. They can be said to be rare though because not many women seem to notice them. Montgomery’s tubercles appear as tiny bumps on the areola sometimes dark colored or small whiteheads. Not only do the breasts become very sore, but once the Montgomery’s tubercles appear as pregnancy symptoms before missed period, the nipples hurt a lot, sometimes even when they brush against your shirt. The Montgomery tubercles start as early as within 3 – 6 weeks of pregnancy and differ from person to person. However sometimes Montgomery’s tubercles can appear even when you are not pregnant. They can occur due to hormonal imbalances as well when women are stressed or are under going physical changes. That’s why one should consider a pregnancy test instead of relying completely on pregnancy symptoms before missed period.
The Best Books For Pregnancy:
[amazon_image id="081186989X" target="_blank" size="Medium" link="true" container="" container_class="" locale="US" ]The Pregnancy Journal: A Day-to-Day Guide to a Healthy and Happy Pregnancy[/amazon_image] [amazon_link id="081186989X" target="_blank" container="" container_class="" ]The Pregnancy Journal: A Day-to-Day Guide to a Healthy and Happy Pregnancy[/amazon_link]